Why carry an IDP while driving in Togo?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in more than 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information in the 12 most widely spoken languages in the world – it is understandable to most of the local officials and authorities of the countries you visit.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Togo highly recommends an International Driving Permit.Order my International Driving Permit Now
Driving Rules in Togo
Togo sits in West Africa, a sub-Saharan nation which is known for its palm-lined beaches, hilltop villages and fortress-like clay huts. Drive your car to enjoy the lovely places of this country. A few tips to enjoy your trip.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- Seat belt is a must.
- There are no laws that regulate child safety on the road.
- It is safe to avoid driving after dark.
- There’s no speed limit in Togo that’s why locals take advantage of it and violate traffic rules.
- Expect then unexpected in the roads. Drive defensively.
- Be more cautious as hijackers are always present.
Driving in the Winter
Togo is a tropical country, so there is no winter here. Always keep your emergency kits handy at all times. Plan your trip accordingly.
How to get your IDP
We’ve streamlined the application process down by creating a platform that guides you so you know exactly what you’ll need to successfully complete your application
1. Apply Online
Start your application for International Driver's License here.
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Get an International Driver's Permit for $49
+ International ReplacementOrder my International Driving Permit Now
- 100% money back guarantee
- Fast International Shipping
- Digital Version Delivered in 2 Hours or Less