Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Angola?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Angola highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Angola
Go on a nature trip! Enjoy Angola’s beautiful beaches, mountains and waterfalls. Explore Angola using your own car. Read these tips so you will enjoy your stay much better.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. The minimum rental age is 25 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phones away unless they are hands-free.
- Angola tolerates driving under the influence of alcohol.
- The speed limit is 60 km/h in urban areas and 120 km/h in most highways.
- Give way to vehicles when leaving a parking zone and in roundabouts.
- Do not park in places with poor lighting and visibility.
Driving in the Winter
Angola is a tropical country so there is no winter. Avoid driving during rainy season as it is very dangerous. Rainy season in Angola is from October to March.
Enjoy your stay and have a safe travel.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement