Traveling to Spain?
Get Your International Driver's Permit for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Spain?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Spain highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Tips for Spain
Visit Spain and enjoy the wonderful sights of architecture that dates hundreds of years ago. Spain is a part of neighboring European Countries so driving your own car is a must. Be sure to check some tips before beginning your journey.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- Minimum age to drive a car is 18 years old. Minimum age to rent a car is 21 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Child-restraint is a must.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phone away unless it is hands-free.
- Drink moderately! Maximum alcohol limit is 50 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- Speed is limited to 50 km/h in urban areas, 90 km/h in ordinary roads, 120 km/h in motorways.
- Be sure to have 2 early warning devices and reflective vests in your car.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's Permit for $49
Free International Replacement