Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Guinea?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Guinea highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Guinea
Known for its amazing natural resources, Guinea is a place to visit for nature lovers. This is a big country so travelling using your own car is the best way to get on your trip. Be sure to check these reminders before heading out.
- Guinea drives on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. The minimum rental age is 23 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phones away unless they are hands-free.
- Drink responsibly. The legal alcohol limit is 80 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- The speed limit is 60 km/h in urban areas.
- Road conditions are poor. Be sure to keep your eyes on the road at all times.
- Watch out for checkpoints. Local policemen set them up to extort bribes.
- Third-party insurance is mandatory.
- Avoid driving at night.
Driving in the Winter
Guinea is an African country so there is no winter here. Avoid travelling during the rainy season from July to September. Be sure to keep your emergency kits handy at all times. Plan your trip wisely to maximize your vacation.
Enjoy your stay and safe travels.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement