Why carry an IDP while driving in Guinea?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Guinea highly recommends an International Driving Permit.Order my International Driving Permit Now
Driving Rules in Guinea
Known for its amazing natural resources, Guinea is a place to visit for nature lovers. This is a big country so travelling using your own car is the best way to get on your trip. Be sure to check these reminders before heading out.
- Guinea drives on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. The minimum rental age is 23 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phones away unless they are hands-free.
- Drink responsibly. The legal alcohol limit is 80 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- The speed limit is 60 km/h in urban areas.
- Road conditions are poor. Be sure to keep your eyes on the road at all times.
- Watch out for checkpoints. Local policemen set them up to extort bribes.
- Third-party insurance is mandatory.
- Avoid driving at night.
Driving in the Winter
Guinea is an African country so there is no winter here. Avoid travelling during the rainy season from July to September. Be sure to keep your emergency kits handy at all times. Plan your trip wisely to maximize your vacation.
Enjoy your stay and safe travels.
How to get your IDP
We’ve streamlined the application process down by creating a platform that guides you so you know exactly what you’ll need to successfully complete your application
1. Apply Online
Start your application for International Driver's License Get the IDP.
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Above and beyond service
At first I was disappointed in my order. Little did I realize the problem was caused by my own error. The Customer Service rep, who first addressed my issue, did not seem to address the issues. However, in a further exchange of emails, it was discovered where the problem was, in an error I made. Throughout the entire issue the customer service folks were courteous and helpful. The issue was finally resolved and the customer service people bent over backward to make sure I was satisfied. I am very pleased with the service I received
Trusted by thousands of clients from
Get an International Driver's Permit for $49
+ International Replacement
- 100% money back guarantee
- Fast International Shipping
- Digital Version Delivered in 2 Hours or Less