Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Liberia?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Liberia highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Liberia
Trek to Liberia’s largest and most active volcano, and discover the wildlife in Palo Verde National Park. Get your own car and roam around to this beautiful country. Check these traffic reminders to make your stay more memorable.
- Liberia drives on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phones away unless they are hands-free.
- Drinking and driving is strictly prohibited.
- The speed limit is 25 km/h in urban areas and 45 km/h in rural roads,
- Locals drive recklessly. Drive defensively at all times.
Driving in the Winter
Liberia is a tropical country so there is no winter here. Rainy season is from May to October so avoid travelling during these months. Keep your emergency kits handy at all times. Plan your trip accordingly to ensure the best experience.
Enjoy your stay and keep safe!
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement