Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Mozambique?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Mozambique highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Mozambique
Mozambique marvelous beaches awaits you. This beautiful country is known for fresh seafood! Hop on a car and drive from one destination to another. Plan your trip accordingly by reading the driving rules in Mozambique.
- Mozambique drive on the left side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Child-restraint is a must.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phones away unless they are hands-free.
- Drink moderately. The legal blood alcohol level is 60 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- The speed limit is 60 km/h in built up areas, 80 km/h in open roads areas and 120 km/h on national roads.
- Be sure to present your IDP along with your national driver’s license upon arrival and renting a vehicle.
Driving in the Winter
Mozambique has a tropical climate so there is no winter. Avoid travelling during rainy season from October to March. Be sure to keep your emergency kits handy at all times. Prepare wisely and you should be good to go!
Have a fun and safe trip.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement