Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Tunisia?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Tunisia highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Tunisia
Visit and fall in love with the historical Carthage of Tunisia and the most preserved Roman amphitheaters. Explore the scenic views by driving your own car. Check these few reminders while driving in Tunisia.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. The minimum rental age is 21 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Child-restraint is a must.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Drinking and driving is strictly prohibited. The legal alcohol limit is 0 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in built-up areas, 90 km/h on open roads and 110 km/h on highways.
- Watch out for traffic officers.
Driving in the Winter
Tunisia is a tropical area. The best time to visit Tunisia is from April to June. Be sure to keep your tools and emergency kits handy at all times. Just plan accordingly and you are good to go.
Enjoy your stay and have a safe travel.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement