Whether it's business or pleasure, you'll need a driving permit
Digital IDP is sent in max. 2 hours
24/7 Live Chat
3 years Money-back Guarantee
Order with confidence
Free of charge
IDP is essential when driving abroad
International Driving Permit (IDP), regulated by the United Nations, certifies that you are the holder of a valid driver's license in your country of origin.
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in more than 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information in the 12 most widely spoken languages in the world.
How to get your IDP
Fill in the forms
Have your driver’s license and delivery address handy
Verify your ID
Upload pictures of your driver's license
Wait for confirmation and you’re ready to go!
Driving Rules in Niger
You may want to think twice before booking a flight to Niger. This country is notorious for high crime rate and violence especially for westerners. If ever you must visit Niger, be sure to drive your own car for added protection and convenience. Here are some tips you can really use before heading out.
- Niger drives on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 23 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- You are not allowed to talk and text while driving.
- Drink responsibly as there are no blood alcohol level limit in Niger.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in urban areas.
- You may get hijacked or robbed in Niger so pay attention at all times.
- Do not drive away from main roads as there are several landmines.
Driving in the Winter
Niger is an African country so winter is not a concern. Avoid traveling at Niger unless you really must. Be sure to keep your emergency kits handy at all times. Again, avoid traveling to Niger at all cost.
Consider yourself warned.
Do I need an International Driving Permit?
Take a quiz and check your eligibility
Question 1 of 3
In which country did you get your driver’s license issued?