Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Niger?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Niger highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Niger
You may want to think twice before booking a flight to Niger. This country is notorious for high crime rate and violence especially for westerners. If ever you must visit Niger, be sure to drive your own car for added protection and convenience. Here are some tips you can really use before heading out.
- Niger drives on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 23 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- You are not allowed to talk and text while driving.
- Drink responsibly as there are no blood alcohol level limit in Niger.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in urban areas.
- You may get hijacked or robbed in Niger so pay attention at all times.
- Do not drive away from main roads as there are several landmines.
Driving in the Winter
Niger is an African country so winter is not a concern. Avoid traveling at Niger unless you really must. Be sure to keep your emergency kits handy at all times. Again, avoid traveling to Niger at all cost.
Consider yourself warned.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement