Central African Republic?
Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Central African Republic?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Central African Republic highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Central African Republic
Central African Republic is rich in natural resources. Life in Central African Republic is difficult. Avoid travelling at all cost. If you must travel, use your own car for added protection. Be sure to check some tips to help you prepare for your trip.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- Seat belt is a must for ALL passengers.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Drink responsibly. The legal alcohol limit is 80 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- The speed limit is 60 km/h in urban areas.
- Check points will ask you to blow through a breathalyzer.
- Avoid travelling unless you really have to. Central African Republic has a very high crime rate.
Driving in the Winter
There is no winter in Central African Republic. Aside from avoiding to travel to this country, there is little concern regarding the weather. Be sure to keep emergency kits in your car at all times.
Again, take your vacation somewhere else.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement