Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Lithuania?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Lithuania highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Lithuania
From Gothic to Renaissance and Baroque, Lithuania offers great architectures and historical places! Feel the historical breeze while driving your own car. Be sure to read few tips to enjoy your stay.
- Traffic moves on the right side.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old.
- Seat belt is a must at ALL passengers.
- Children under 3 years must have a child car seat.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Drink moderately. The legal alcohol limit is 40 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- Speed limits are as follows: towns and settlements – 60 km/h, country roads – 90 km/h, highways – 110 km/h – 130 km/h.
- If you have a driving permit less than two years, note that speed limit on highways is 90 km/h and 70 km/h on other roads.
- Liability Insurance Policy is required.
- Be sure to have an early warning device, fire extinguisher, first aid kit and reflective vest in your car.
- Radar detectors are prohibited.
Driving in the Winter
Winter in this country is tolerable. You must have winter tires in all wheels from November to April. Keep your emergency kit at all times. As long as you’re prepared, you’re good to go.
Enjoy your stay and safe travels.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement