Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Estonia?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Estonia highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Estonia
Estonia has two World Heritage Sites! Travel to this amazing country filled with historical landmarks and beautiful scenery. Drive your own car to visit one destination to another. Estonia is a part of neighboring European Countries so driving your own car is a must. Be sure to check these tips before anything else.
- You drive on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. The minimum rental age is 19 years old.
- Seat belt is a must for ALL passengers.
- Child-restraint is a must.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Avoid drinking if you are driving. Estonia has a blood alcohol limit of 0.02%.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in urban areas, 90 km in rural roads and 110 km/h on highways.
- You are required to drive with dipped headlights at all times.
- Be sure to have early warning device, reflective vest and first aid kit in your car.
- Third-party insurance is a mandatory.
Driving in the Winter
Winter driving in Estonia can be challenging. You are required to have winter tires in all your wheels from December to March. Keep your emergency kits handy. Be sure to drive defensively at all times.
Have a pleasant visit!
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement