Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in ANDORRA?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Andorra highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Andorra
Looking for a stop when travelling to Spain or France? Explore Andorra! Experience their world-class ski resorts and go shopping! Drive your own car as it is part of neighboring European Countries. Here are a few reminders to help you with this stop.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. The minimum rental age is 21 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Child-restraint is a must.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Drink moderately. The legal alcohol limit is 50 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- The speed limit is 30 km/h in urban areas, 50 km in rural roads and 60 km/h on rural roads.
- Third-party insurance is mandatory.
- Avoid driving in evenings. Road may be tricky.
- Be sure to have early warning device, fire extinguisher, first aid kit and a reflective vest in your car.
Driving in the Winter
Driving in Andorra in winter is challenging. Like most European Countries, make sure that you have winter tires in all your wheels. Keep your emergency kits in your cars at all times. Snow chains may be needed in case snow gets thick.
Enjoy your stay and have a safe travel.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement