Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Belarus?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Belarus highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Belarus
Belarus has beautiful fortresses, architectures and historical landmarks. Going on a historical trip while driving your car is a sure winner. Be sure to check some important rules to maximize your experience.
- Belarus is a right-hand driving country.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. The minimum rental age is 19 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Child-restraint is a must.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Do not drink and drive. Belarus has 0 tolerance for blood alcohol level.
- The speed limit is 60 km/h in urban areas, 90 km in rural roads and 110 km/h in most expressways.
- Be sure to have emergency warning device, fire extinguisher and first aid kit in your car.
- Give way to pedestrians.
- No security camera warning devices is allowed.
- Third-party insurance is mandatory.
Driving in the Winter
Winter in Belarus can be challenging. You need winter tires in all wheels. Snow chains may be required if snow is thick. Keep your emergency kits handy at all times. As long as you follow these tips, driving in Belarus in winter will be fine.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement