Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Denmark?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Denmark highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Denmark
Explore the beauty of this amazing country. Drive your own car to experience Denmark’s colors. Be sure to check these rules to make sure that you’ll maximize your trip.
- Denmark is a right-hand driving country.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. The minimum rental age is 21 years old.
- Seat belt is a must for ALL passengers.
- Child-restraint is a must.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Avoid drinking. Denmark has very little tolerance for drunk driving.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in urban areas, 80 km in rural roads and 130 km/h in highways.
- Do not drive in emergency lanes.
- Give way to buses and cyclist.
- Be sure to have early warning device and reflective vest in your car at all times.
Driving in the Winter
Winter in Denmark can be challenging. You need to have winter tires in all your wheels. Snow chains may be required if the snow get too thick. Keep your emergency kits handy. You will not have any problems as long as you are prepared.
Enjoy trip and have a safe journey!
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement