Why carry an IDP while driving in Serbia?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Serbia highly recommends an International Driving Permit.Order my International Driving Permit Now
Driving Rules in Serbia
Discover the beautiful scenery, amazing architecture and relaxing feel of Serbia. This is a place to be for a quiet getaway from all the stress! Drive your own car to get to one tourist spot to another with relative ease. Take note some of these reminders to help you.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Keep your phones away at all times while driving.
- Avoid drinking and driving.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in rural areas, 80 km/h in urban areas and 100 km/h on highways.
- Keep your headlights on at all times.
- Be sure to keep a fire extinguisher, early warning device, reflective vest, spare bulbs and first aid kit in your car.
- Do not drive at nights!
Driving in the Winter
Winter in Serbia is tolerable. Winter is from December to March. Be sure to keep your lights on at all times. Put on winter tires in all wheels. Have your emergency kits ready. Snow chains are required.
Relax and stay safe!
How to get your IDP
We’ve streamlined the application process down by creating a platform that guides you so you know exactly what you’ll need to successfully complete your application
1. Apply Online
Start your application for International Driver's License Get the IDP.
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Get an International Driver's Permit for $49
+ International ReplacementOrder my International Driving Permit Now
- 100% money back guarantee
- Fast International Shipping
- Digital Version Delivered in 2 Hours or Less