Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Moldova?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Moldova highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Moldova
Indulge on fine wine while exploring historic sites. Moldova is surely a place to consider for your next trip. It is a part of neighboring European Countries so driving your own car is the best way to explore this country. There are several traffic rules you need to familiarize yourself with.
- Moldova drives on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. The minimum rental age is 23 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Child-restraint is a must.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phones away unless they are hands-free.
- Avoid drinking if you are driving. The legal blood alcohol limit is 30 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in built areas, 80 km/h in open roads and 110 km/h on motorways.
- Be sure to have early warning device, reflective vest, first aid kit and fire extinguisher in your car at all times.
- You are required to drive with dipped headlights all day long.
Driving in the Winter
Though it is pleasure to visit Moldova in winter, you need to stay on top of things. Be sure to use winter tires in all your wheel from December to February. Keep your emergency kits handy. As long as you’re prepared, your trip will be worthwhile.
Enjoy your stay and safe travels.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement