Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Malta?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Malta highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Malta
The Mediterranean Sea. Known for its tranquility and beautiful Comino. Discover the sacred sites in Malta. It is advisable to drive your own car to avoid inconveniences. Check out these few reminders for driving in Malta.
- You drive on the left side of the road.
- Minimum driving age is 18 years old. Minimum rental age is 23 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Child safety seat is a must.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phones away unless they are hands-free.
- Drink moderately. The legal alcohol limit is 80 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in urban areas, 60 km in rural roads
- Watch out your speed and beware while driving.
Driving in the Winter
The Malta has a long summer and mild winter. However, be sure to have your map when you are driving in the cities and you are good to go.
Enjoy your stay and safe travels.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement