Order online - valid in more than 150 countries
Digital IDP is sent in max. 2 hours
24/7 Live Chat
3 years Money-back Guarantee
Order with confidence
Free of charge
IDP is essential when driving abroad
International Driving Permit (IDP), regulated by the United Nations, certifies that you are the holder of a valid driver's license in your country of origin.
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in more than 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information in the 12 most widely spoken languages in the world.
How to get your IDP
Fill in the forms
Have your driver’s license and delivery address handy
Verify your ID
Upload pictures of your driver's license
Wait for confirmation and you’re ready to go!
Driving Rules in Palestine State
Though years of war damage took its effect, Palestine State still has a lot to offer. It shares some of its most famous tourist spots with Israel. If you are looking for a religious getaway, Palestine State is definitely a place you would want to visit. Drive your own car to visit places within safe zones. Be sure to check these reminders for your safety.
- Drive on the left side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old.
- Seat belt is a must for ALL car occupants.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phone away unless hands-free.
- Drink moderately. The blood alcohol limit is 50 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in urban areas and 100 km/h on most expressways.
- Locals drive aggressively. Better focus on the road at all times.
- There are a lot of military checkpoints. Keep your documents with you always.
Driving in the Winter
Palestine State experience winter from November to March. Keep emergency kits in your car at all times. Plan your trip accordingly and you are good to go!
Enjoy your stay and safe travels.
Do I need an International Driving Permit?
Take a quiz and check your eligibility
Question 1 of 3
In which country did you get your driver’s license issued?