Why carry an IDP while driving in Palestine State?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in more than 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information in the 12 most widely spoken languages in the world – it is understandable to most of the local officials and authorities of the countries you visit.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Palestine highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Palestine State
Though years of war damage took its effect, Palestine State still has a lot to offer. It shares some of its most famous tourist spots with Israel. If you are looking for a religious getaway, Palestine State is definitely a place you would want to visit. Drive your own car to visit places within safe zones. Be sure to check these reminders for your safety.
- Drive on the left side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old.
- Seat belt is a must for ALL car occupants.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phone away unless hands-free.
- Drink moderately. The blood alcohol limit is 50 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in urban areas and 100 km/h on most expressways.
- Locals drive aggressively. Better focus on the road at all times.
- There are a lot of military checkpoints. Keep your documents with you always.
Driving in the Winter
Palestine State experience winter from November to March. Keep emergency kits in your car at all times. Plan your trip accordingly and you are good to go!
Enjoy your stay and safe travels.
How to get your IDP
We’ve streamlined the application process down by creating a platform that guides you so you know exactly what you’ll need to successfully complete your application
1. Apply Online
Start your application for International Driver's License Get the IDP.
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Above and beyond service
At first I was disappointed in my order. Little did I realize the problem was caused by my own error. The Customer Service rep, who first addressed my issue, did not seem to address the issues. However, in a further exchange of emails, it was discovered where the problem was, in an error I made. Throughout the entire issue the customer service folks were courteous and helpful. The issue was finally resolved and the customer service people bent over backward to make sure I was satisfied. I am very pleased with the service I received
Trusted by thousands of clients from
Get an International Driver's Permit for $69
+ International Replacement
- 100% money back guarantee
- Fast International Shipping
- Digital Version Delivered in 2 Hours or Less