Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Macao?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Macao highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Macao
Welcome to “Las Vegas of Asia”. Try your luck at their giant casinos. Feel the adrenaline rush by checking one of the world’s best bungee jumping sites. Make your taste buds happy by savoring Macanese cuisine. Discover and be captivated by Macao’s beauty while on the road. Prepare yourself by reading these few tips on traffic laws.
- Traffic moves on the left side of the road.
- Minimum driving age is 18. For car rentals, drivers must be over 21 years of age.
- Seat belt is a must for ALL passengers.
- Child-restraint is a must. Children under 12 years of age are not allowed to sit in front.
- Keep your phones away.
- Drink moderately. The legal alcohol limit is 50 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- Speed limit in built up areas and open roads is 20 km/h and 80 km/h on highways.
- Number of passengers must not exceed seat capacity.
- In case of emergency, warning signals must be on.
- Cars must have illumination at night.
- Parking at the bridges, flyovers, and tunnels are not allowed.
- Be sure to have early warning device, fire extinguisher, first aid kit and reflective vest in your car.
Driving in the Winter
There is no winter/snow here. Just avoid traveling during the rainy season from January to March. Keep your emergency kit at all times. Plan your trip accordingly.
Enjoy the country and safe travels.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement