Why carry an IDP while driving in Azerbaijan?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in more than 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information in the 12 most widely spoken languages in the world – it is understandable to most of the local officials and authorities of the countries you visit.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Azerbaijan highly recommends an International Driving Permit.Start my Application
Driving Rules in Azerbaijan
Explore one of the hidden treasures of the world. Azerbaijan is known for its capital, Baku. The land of flames has rich history and architecture. Drive your car from one place to another to see this amazing country. Be sure to read a few tips to enjoy your stay.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Child-restraint is a must. Be sure to have pregnant women and children sit at the back of the car.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Avoid drinking if you are driving. Azerbaijan has 0 tolerance for blood alcohol level.
- The speed limit is 20 km/h in urban areas, 60 km in rural roads and 110 km/h on most expressways.
- U-turn is not allowed on pedestrian lanes, railway crossing, bridges and tunnels.
- Driving in evening is not advisable. Local animals often cause accidents.
Driving in the Winter
Winter in Azerbaijan is tolerable. You are good to go as long as you have all weather tires in your wheels. Emergency kits in your car will also help in cases of unexpected incidents.
How to get your IDP
We’ve streamlined the application process down by creating a platform that guides you so you know exactly what you’ll need to successfully complete your application
1. Apply Online
Start your application for International Driver's License Get the IDP.
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Above and beyond service
At first I was disappointed in my order. Little did I realize the problem was caused by my own error. The Customer Service rep, who first addressed my issue, did not seem to address the issues. However, in a further exchange of emails, it was discovered where the problem was, in an error I made. Throughout the entire issue the customer service folks were courteous and helpful. The issue was finally resolved and the customer service people bent over backward to make sure I was satisfied. I am very pleased with the service I received
Trusted by thousands of clients from
Get an International Driver's Permit for $49
+ International Replacement
- 100% money back guarantee
- Fast International Shipping
- Digital Version Delivered in 2 Hours or Less