Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Azerbaijan?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Azerbaijan highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Azerbaijan
Explore the land of flames that has rich history and architecture. Azerbaijan is known for its capital, Baku. See this amazing country by driving your car from one place to another to. Be sure to read a few tips to enjoy your stay.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Child-restraint is a must. Be sure to have pregnant women and children sit at the back of the car.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Avoid drinking if you are driving. Azerbaijan has 0 tolerance for blood alcohol level.
- The speed limit is 20 km/h in urban areas, 60 km in rural roads and 110 km/h in most expressways.
- U-turn is not allowed on pedestrian lanes, railway crossing, bridges and tunnels.
- Driving in evening is not advisable. Local animals often cause accidents.
Driving in the Winter
Winter in Azerbaijan is tolerable. You are good to go as long as you have all weather tires in your wheels. Emergency kits in your car will also help in case of unexpected incidents.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement