Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Lebanon?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Lebanon highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Lebanon
Lebanon is remarkably known for archaeological heritages. Observe the historical treasures while driving your own car. Read these tips so you will enjoy the country much better.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. The minimum rental age is 23 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Drink and drive is not tolerated in Lebanon.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in urban areas and 100 km/h in highways.
- Petrol stations in Lebanon open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- There are no tolls in this country.
- You can ask locals for directions. Lebanese love to help!
Driving in the Winter
There’s no winter here. However, rainfall in the country occurs between November and March. You need to be extra cautious in driving during rainy season as roads are extra slippery after long hot weather. Better drive below the speed limits during this season.
Enjoy your stay and safe travels.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement