Why carry an IDP while driving in Uzbekistan?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in more than 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information in the 12 most widely spoken languages in the world – it is understandable to most of the local officials and authorities of the countries you visit.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Uzbekistan highly recommends an International Driving Permit.Order my International Driving Permit Now
Driving Rules in Uzbekistan
Appreciate the history, art, culture and photogenic architectures of Uzbekistan. Travel around with your own car and check these few reminders to maximize your stay.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- Minimum driving age is 18 years old. Minimum car rental age is 21 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Hands-free is a must. Take your phones away unless they are hands-free.
- Drink and drive is strictly prohibited.
- The speed limit is 70 km/h on urban roads and 100 km/h on rural roads.
- Third-party insurance is required.
- Drive attentively as traffic officers in Uzbekistan do not speak English.
- Avoid Driving at Night
- Watch out as there are uncontrolled zebra crossings.
- Be sure to have early warning device, fire extinguisher, first aid kit and reflective vest in your car.
Driving in the Winter
Driving in this country in winter can be challenging. Snow chains are required from December to February. Keep your emergency kit at all times. As long as you’re prepared, you’re good to go.
Enjoy your stay and have a safe travel.
How to get your IDP
We’ve streamlined the application process down by creating a platform that guides you so you know exactly what you’ll need to successfully complete your application
1. Apply Online
Start your application for International Driver's License Get the IDP.
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Above and beyond service
At first I was disappointed in my order. Little did I realize the problem was caused by my own error. The Customer Service rep, who first addressed my issue, did not seem to address the issues. However, in a further exchange of emails, it was discovered where the problem was, in an error I made. Throughout the entire issue the customer service folks were courteous and helpful. The issue was finally resolved and the customer service people bent over backward to make sure I was satisfied. I am very pleased with the service I received
Trusted by thousands of clients from
Get an International Driver's Permit for $49
+ International Replacement
- 100% money back guarantee
- Fast International Shipping
- Digital Version Delivered in 2 Hours or Less