Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Pakistan?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Pakistan highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Pakistan
Explore the miraculous and breath-taking beauty of the world’s largest man made forest in Pakistan. Drive your car to enjoy the amazing places of this country. A few tips to help you and enjoy your trip.
- Drive on the left side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Child-restraint is a must.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol is prohibited in Pakistan.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in urban areas, 80 km in public roads and 120 km/h on highways.
- The third-party insurance is mandatory.
Driving in the Winter
Winter in Pakistan can be difficult. Provide your winter tires and make sure to pack all the safety and emergency kit in your car. Make sure that your car is in good condition.
Enjoy your stay and safe travels.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement