Need to drive in Afghanistan
Order an international license online
Digital IDP is sent in max. 2 hours
24/7 Live Chat
3 years Money-back Guarantee
Order with confidence
Free of charge
IDP is essential when driving abroad
International Driving Permit (IDP), regulated by the United Nations, certifies that you are the holder of a valid driver's license in your country of origin.
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in more than 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information in the 12 most widely spoken languages in the world.
How to get your IDP
Fill in the forms
Have your driver’s license and delivery address handy
Verify your ID
Upload pictures of your driver's license
Wait for confirmation and you’re ready to go!
Driving Rules in Afghanistan
The beauty of ancient civilization awaits. Visit the Blue Mosque and other historical landmarks in Afghanistan. It is best to drive your own car to explore this amazing country. Be prepared so you can enjoy your trip much more.
- You drive on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. Minimum rental age is 21 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phone away unless it is hands-free.
- Do not drink and drive.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in urban areas.
- Locals are notorious drivers. Take extra precaution.
- Be sure to have first aid kit, reflective vest and early warning device in your car at all times.
Driving in the Winter
Afghanistan is a country in the Middle East, so there are no winter and rainy season. Be sure to have drinking water in your car at all times as the weather may get too hot and humid.
Enjoy your stay and have a safe travel.
Do I need an International Driving Permit?
Take a quiz and check your eligibility
Question 1 of 3
In which country did you get your driver’s license issued?
Trusted by thousands of drivers since 2018
Trusted by customers of: