Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Bangladesh?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Bangladesh highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Bangladesh
Visit the most fertile land in the world. Enjoy the beauty of Bangladesh by driving your car from one destination to another. Read the traffic rules to prepare for your trip.
- Drive right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. The maximum driving age is 65 years old.
- Seat belt is a must for ALL passengers.
- Child-restraint is a must.
- No phones while driving. Hands-free is also not allowed.
- Avoid drinking. Bangladesh has 0 tolerance for drunk driving. You will be jailed for 3 months.
- The speed limit is 25 km/h in urban areas.
- Third-party insurance is mandatory.
Driving in the Winter
There is no snow in Bangladesh so you are good. However, fogs are to be expected. Be sure to have dipped headlights and fogs lights on while driving. Keep your emergency kits handy in case you might need them.
Enjoy your stay and have a safe travel.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement