Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Saudi Arabia?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Saudi Arabia highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Saudi Arabia
The Mecca is one of the holiest places of Islam. Saudi Arabia is the center of all Arabian countries. Drive your own car and take advantage of the petrol prices and amazing travel experience. Here are a few tips to remember before heading out.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old. The minimum age to rent is 21 years old.
- Seat belt is a must for ALL car passengers.
- Child-restraint is a must.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phones away unless they are hands-free.
- You are not allowed to drink if you are driving.
- The speed limit is 40 km/h on urban roads, 100 km/h on rural roads and 120 km/h on highways.
- Third-party insurance is mandatory.
- Only park on marked parking places.
Driving in the Winter
There is no winter in Saudi Arabia, but be sure to wear appropriate clothing to resist the hot temperature. Keep a bottled drinking water in your car at all times.
Enjoy the view and travel safely!
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement