Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Bahrain?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Bahrain highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Bahrain
The Kingdom of Bahrain is waiting for you. Discover world heritage sites and beautiful modern architecture. Travel around Bahrain using your own car to maximize the experience. Be sure to prepare yourself by checking some of the traffic laws in this country.
- Bahrain is a right-hand drive country.
- The minimum driving and rental age is 18 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Child-restraint is a must.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Drinking is not tolerated in Bahrain.
- The speed limit is 60 km/h in urban areas, 80 km in rural roads and 120 km/h in most expressways.
- No eating, drinking and smoking inside the car. You will be fined!
- Give way on inside cars in a roundabout.
Driving in the Winter
There is no snow in Bahrain. You may experience rain and fog so be sure to prepare yourself. Keep emergency kits in your car at all times. Dipped headlights and use fog lights when fog is present. You will be good as long as you have these things in order.
Enjoy your stay and have a safe travel.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement