Why carry an IDP while driving in Samoa?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in more than 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information in the 12 most widely spoken languages in the world – it is understandable to most of the local officials and authorities of the countries you visit.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Samoa highly recommends an International Driving Permit.Order my International Driving Permit Now
Driving Rules in Samoa
Samoa offers visitors the chance to experience Polynesia at its most authentic. Enjoy the rich culture, breathtaking scenery and amazing culture of Samoa. Drive your own car to get to one destination to another. Be sure to check these reminders before heading out.
- Drive on the left side of the road.
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old. The minimum age to rent is 25 years old.
- Seat belt is a must for ALL passengers.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phones away unless they are hands-free.
- Drink responsibly. The blood alcohol limit is 80 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- Avoid driving at night.
Driving in the Winter
Samoa experiences a tropical weather. Avoid traveling during the rainy season from December to April. Keep your emergency kit at all times.
Relax and have a good stay!
How to get your IDP
We’ve streamlined the application process down by creating a platform that guides you so you know exactly what you’ll need to successfully complete your application
1. Apply Online
Start your application for International Driver's License Get the IDP.
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Get an International Driver's Permit for $49
+ International ReplacementOrder my International Driving Permit Now
- 100% money back guarantee
- Fast International Shipping
- Digital Version Delivered in 2 Hours or Less