Why carry an IDP while driving in Tuvalu?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in more than 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information in the 12 most widely spoken languages in the world – it is understandable to most of the local officials and authorities of the countries you visit.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Tuvalu highly recommends an International Driving Permit.Order my International Driving Permit Now
Driving Rules in Tuvalu
Explore the peaceful atmosphere and palm-fringed beaches of Tuvalu. Its pristine lagoon are best for swimming and snorkeling! Drive your own car to explore this tiny nation at its finest! Check these reminders to complete your experience.
- Tuvalu drives on the left side of the road.
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old. The minimum age to rent is 25 years old.
- Though there are no seat belt laws, always buckle up.
- Avoid drinking and driving.
- Speed limit is 60 km/h in most areas.
- Be sure to have early warning device, first aid kit in your car.
Driving in the Winter
There is no winter in Tuvalu. Avoid traveling during the rainy season from November to February. Keep your emergency kit at all times.
Enjoy Tuvalu and safe travels.
How to get your IDP
We’ve streamlined the application process down by creating a platform that guides you so you know exactly what you’ll need to successfully complete your application
1. Apply Online
Start your application for International Driver's License Get the IDP.
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Get an International Driver's Permit for $49
+ International ReplacementOrder my International Driving Permit Now
- 100% money back guarantee
- Fast International Shipping
- Digital Version Delivered in 2 Hours or Less