Why carry an IDP while driving in Polynesia?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in more than 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information in the 12 most widely spoken languages in the world – it is understandable to most of the local officials and authorities of the countries you visit.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Polynesia highly recommends an International Driving Permit.Order my International Driving Permit Now
Driving Rules in Polynesia
Discover Polynesia and visit Monumental stone statues. The best way to explore this country is by driving your own car. Check this few reminders before you head out.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Child-restraint is a must.
- Hands-free is a must.
- The permitted blood alcohol level is 0.05%.
- The speed limit is 40 km/h in built-up areas, 80 km/h in toll-free road.
- Wearing helmet is a must for motorcyclist and scooter drivers.
Driving in the Winter
Winter in Polynesia is tolerable. Be sure to have your emergency kit handy and all your needed tools including winter tires. Prepared before going on your trip and you will be good!
Enjoy your stay and have a safe travel.
How to get your IDP
We’ve streamlined the application process down by creating a platform that guides you so you know exactly what you’ll need to successfully complete your application
1. Apply Online
Start your application for International Driver's License here.
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Get an International Driver's Permit for $49
+ International ReplacementOrder my International Driving Permit Now
- 100% money back guarantee
- Fast International Shipping
- Digital Version Delivered in 2 Hours or Less