Why carry an IDP while driving in Micronesia?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in more than 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information in the 12 most widely spoken languages in the world – it is understandable to most of the local officials and authorities of the countries you visit.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Micronesia highly recommends an International Driving Permit.Order my International Driving Permit Now
Driving Rules in Micronesia
Dive and see shipwrecks, hike and trek awesome mountains, tuck in and sleep in shoreline paradise! You can experience them all in Micronesia. This is the perfect destination for activities and relaxing getaway. Be sure to check these reminders before heading out.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old.
- Seat belt is a must for ALL passengers.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phones away unless they are hands-free.
- Drink responsibly. The blood alcohol limit is 50 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- Avoid driving at night.
- Roads are slippery so watch your speed!
Driving in the Winter
Micronesia experiences a hot, humid tropical weather. Avoid traveling during the rainy season from June to December. Keep your emergency kit at all times.
Relax and have a good stay!
How to get your IDP
We’ve streamlined the application process down by creating a platform that guides you so you know exactly what you’ll need to successfully complete your application
1. Apply Online
Start your application for International Driver's License here.
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Get an International Driver's Permit for $49
+ International ReplacementOrder my International Driving Permit Now
- 100% money back guarantee
- Fast International Shipping
- Digital Version Delivered in 2 Hours or Less