Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Grenada?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Grenada highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Grenada
Discover the Spice Island. Visit Grenada and experience its beauty. The best way to explore this country is by driving your own car. Here are a few road tips to help your wonderful journey.
- Grenada is a left-hand drive country.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. The minimum rental age is 21 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phones away unless they are hands-free.
- Drink responsibly. The legal alcohol limit is 80 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- There is no speed limit in Grenada. However, please drive carefully at all times.
- You need to present your IDP upon arrival.
- There is enough free parking in Grenada!
Driving in the Winter
There is no winter in Grenada. However, avoid travelling during rainy season from June to December. Road conditions may be difficult for tourist. Plan your trip accordingly. Be sure to keep your emergency kits handy at all times.
Enjoy your stay and safe travels.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement