Why carry an IDP while driving in Grenada?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Grenada highly recommends an International Driving Permit.Order my International Driving Permit Now
Driving Rules in Grenada
Discover the Spice Island. Visit Grenada and experience its beauty. The best way to explore this country is by driving your own car. Here are a few road tips to help your wonderful journey.
- Grenada is a left-hand drive country.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. The minimum rental age is 21 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phones away unless they are hands-free.
- Drink responsibly. The legal alcohol limit is 80 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- There is no speed limit in Grenada. However, please drive carefully at all times.
- You need to present your IDP upon arrival.
- There is enough free parking in Grenada!
Driving in the Winter
There is no winter in Grenada. However, avoid travelling during rainy season from June to December. Road conditions may be difficult for tourist. Plan your trip accordingly. Be sure to keep your emergency kits handy at all times.
Enjoy your stay and safe travels.
How to get your IDP
We’ve streamlined the application process down by creating a platform that guides you so you know exactly what you’ll need to successfully complete your application
1. Apply Online
Start your application for International Driver's License Get the IDP.
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Get an International Driver's Permit for $49
+ International ReplacementOrder my International Driving Permit Now
- 100% money back guarantee
- Fast International Shipping
- Digital Version Delivered in 2 Hours or Less