Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Fiji?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Fiji highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Fiji
Be captivated by the beauty of Fiji. This country is one of the best places to visit for an unforgettable vacation. Drive around with your car to experience the full beauty of Fiji. Here are some useful tips you can use for your trip.
- Fiji drives on the left side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old.
- Seat belt is a must for ALL passengers.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Drink responsibly. The legal alcohol limit is 80 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in urban areas and 80 km in rural roads.
- You are not allowed to eat and drink while driving.
- Third-party insurance is mandatory.
Driving in the Winter
Fiji is a tropical country located in South Pacific so there is no winter. Avoid travelling from June to October as it will surely ruin your trip. Keep your emergency kits handy at all times.
Enjoy your stay and safe travels.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement