Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Curaçao?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Curaçao highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Curaçao
Come to Curaçao for amazing diving experience! Visit the colorful buildings as well. Use your own car to complete your memorable experience. Be sure to check these reminders before hopping in a car.
- Curaçao is a right-hand drive country.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. The minimum rental age is 21 years old.
- Seat belt is a must for ALL passengers.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Drink responsibly. There is no limit on alcohol intake.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in urban areas and 80 km in rural roads.
- There is no orange signal in traffic lights.
Driving in the Winter
Curaçao is considered as a tropical country so there is no winter here. Avoid travelling during rainy season from June to October. Roads may be slippery and visibility may be affected too. Plan your trip accordingly to enjoy every second of your vacation.
Enjoy your dive and take selfies!
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement