Brazil-approved international driving license - apply online
Get your driving permit before you travel
Why carry an IDP while driving in Brazil?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Brazil highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Brazil
Looking for a place to have a party and connect with nature at the same time? Brazil is for you! Visit the amazing scenery of Sugar Loaf and Christ The Redeemer, then join the party on Carnival. Hop on a car and take note of these few important reminders.
- Bring your valid driver’s license and passport along with your International Drivers Permit (IDP).
- Drive on right side of the road.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phones away unless they are hands-free.
- The minimum age to drive and rent a car in Brazil is at 18 years old.
- Drink responsibly in parties! Permitted alcohol level for driving in Brazil is 60 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- Speed limits in Brazil are 30-50 km/h in urban areas, 60 km/h in rural areas and 120 km/h in highways.
- Keep your tank filled up! You will be fined if you run out of gas.
- Driving in flip-flops is not allowed.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Trusted by over 100,000+ drivers across 185 countries
RM, United States
Off to work on an international…
Ron, United States
When They Say Expedited, They Mean It!
Dacia Clark, United States
Wow. Easy solutions. 5 Stars!
Kevin Groom, United States
Quick and efficient!
Mike Rudd, United States
Mike, traveling to Italy..
On the train in Italy from Rome to…
Barsam Dokh, United States
The service is great....!
Barsam Dokh, United States
I just applied this, an hour ago…., and now I’ve already got my Digital International Driving licence.
They said that I’ve to wait for about 6 hours, but….they lied. Less than an hour I got it.
Now I’m waiting for the copy of the printed ID and Booklet.
hope it also can amazed me…..
Bex Elm Street, Australia
I was worried because I found out I…
Lisa was simply amazing
Tony Morioka, United States
License for Dubai
Daniela Castillo, Ecuador
I was so stressed out when i needed an…
I had some problem to charge my…
Giada Callizaya, Australia
Lisa was very helpfull.
Quick, easy, and professional
Mike Wessells, United States
Get an International Driver's Permit for $49
Free International Replacement