Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Barbados?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Barbados highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Barbados
Looking for a Caribbean trip? Discover Barbados! The beaches are as good as you can expect. Explore this magnificent place by driving your own car. Be sure to check some of the traffic rules of this wonderful country.
- Drive on the left side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old. The minimum rental age is 21 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Drink responsibly. Barbados has no drinking limit.
- You are not allowed to horn at wild animals!
- Do not park your car near bus stops and pedestrian crossings.
- Present your International Drivers Permit along with your local license upon arrival.
Driving in the Winter
This is a Caribbean island. Winter is not a problem! Avoid travelling during rainy season as the beaches can be wild. Flood are also expected. Rainy season is from June to October.
Have a great vacation and travel safely!
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement