Why carry an IDP while driving in Greece?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in more than 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information in the 12 most widely spoken languages in the world – it is understandable to most of the local officials and authorities of the countries you visit.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Greece highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Greece
Driving in Greece can be a very challenging as well as memorable experience for visitors. Greece drivers are known for their nervousness and impatience on the road but that should not be a problem if you drive defensively and cautiously.
- Greece drivers drive on the right side of the road.
- Minimum driving age is 18.
- Minimum age for car rental is 21.
- Speed limit for urban roads is 50 km/h, outside cities 80 km/h and highway 100 Km/h .
- Maximum drink driving in Greece is 0.5 g of alcohol per litre of blood for standard drivers and for commercial and novice drivers 0.2 g.
- 100% 退款保证
- 2 小时或更短时间内交付数字版本