Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Yugoslavia?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Yugoslavia highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Yugoslavia
One of the established European holiday spots. Embrace the rich culture and history of Yugoslavia. Hop in and drive your own car to maximize you stay. Be sure to orient yourself with these traffic laws.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- Minimum driving age is 18 years old.
- Seat belt is a must.
- Hands-free is a must.
- Drink and drive is not being tolerated.
- The speed limit is 50 km/h in urban areas and 80 km/h rural areas.
- Drive attentively at all times.
- Be sure to have early warning device, fire extinguisher, first aid kit and reflective vest in your car.
Driving in the Winter
Driving in Yugoslavia in winter can be challenging. Be sure to have winter tires in all your wheels from December to February. Keep your emergency kits handy at all times. As long as you’re prepared, you’re good to go..
Enjoy your stay and have a safe travel.
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement