Get Your International Driver's License for $49
Why carry an IDP while driving in Cambodia?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Cambodia highly recommends an International Driving Permit.
Driving Rules in Cambodia
Explore the amazing Buddhist temples. See the wonderful Angkor Wat and discover Cambodia! A day is not enough to visit Siem Reap alone. Drive your own car to maximize your travel and get from one destination to another with ease.
- Cambodia drives on the right side of the road.
- The minimum driving age is 18 years old.
- Seat belt is a must for ALL passengers.
- Child-restraint is a must.
- Hands-free is a must. Keep your phones away unless they are hands-free.
- Drink moderately. The legal alcohol limit is 50 mg per 100 ml of blood.
- The speed limit is 40 km/h in urban areas, 50 km in rural roads and 100 km/h on most motorways.
- Do not park at pedestrian crossing.
- Pedestrians always have right of way.
- You are not allowed to horn in build-up and residential areas.
- Drive carefully as road conditions are poor.
Driving in the Winter
There is no winter in Cambodia. Unlike most tropical countries, the best time to travel in Cambodia is during the rainy season from May to October. Just be sure to bring umbrellas and wear proper clothing to enjoy your trip.
Have a pleasant trip!
How to get your IDP
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Over 4,637 Happy Customers Since 2016
Get an International Driver's License for $49
Free International Replacement