Why carry an IDP while driving in Greece?
Your IDP is a valid form of identification in more than 150 countries worldwide and contains your name, photo and driver information in the 12 most widely spoken languages in the world – it is understandable to most of the local officials and authorities of the countries you visit.
It translates your identification information into 12 languages — so it speaks the language even if you don’t. Greece highly recommends an International Driving Permit.Order my International Driving Permit Now
Driving Rules in Greece
Driving in Greece can be a very challenging as well as memorable experience for visitors. Greece drivers are known for their nervousness and impatience on the road but that should not be a problem if you drive defensively and cautiously.
- Greece drivers drive on the right side of the road.
- Minimum driving age is 18.
- Minimum age for car rental is 21.
- Speed limit for urban roads is 50 km/h, outside cities 80 km/h and highway 100 Km/h .
- Maximum drink driving in Greece is 0.5 g of alcohol per litre of blood for standard drivers and for commercial and novice drivers 0.2 g.
How to get your IDP
We’ve streamlined the application process down by creating a platform that guides you so you know exactly what you’ll need to successfully complete your application
1. Apply Online
Start your application for International Driver's License here.
2. Upload Photos
Make sure to upload an updated photo and with the correct parameters.
3. Get approved
Wait for your confirmation and you are ready to go!
Get an International Driver's Permit for $49
+ International ReplacementOrder my International Driving Permit Now
- 100% money back guarantee
- Fast International Shipping
- Digital Version Delivered in 2 Hours or Less